Our customers are growing fast. The senior leaders we work with face challenging business goals. Goals like: winning pivotal new customers or clients; resolving ruinous conflicts; or securing investor buy-in. By working with Horizon37, leaders find themselves equipped and empowered to make good decisions and perform better, more sustainably, and in ways that deliver business value and growth.
The Horizon37 coaches are a human team of coaches, with a raft of adaptive approaches. We have the confidence and freedom to be led by what’s going on for each unique customer in each unique situation.
You can count on us to...
A serial founder, Katy has “been there, done that” in a vast array of senior leadership roles (in tech start-ups, McKinsey, the British Army, Met Police), Katy brings perspective and insight to transform how leaders think. Coaches at pace - it's all about results.
Katy's favourite Coaching Questions are:
- What do you want to achieve here?
- How can you shift the way you’re thinking about this to make you more effective?
- What are you going to do, by when?
A qualified lawyer and experienced mediator, Liz has led cross-disciplinary teams on complex multi-million pound international litigation. Works at depth, bringing a psychological understanding to help leaders link who they are with how they show up.
Liz's favourite coaching questions are:
- What does it feel like when you do or say that?
- Where do you feel that in your body?
- What else?
A highly experienced senior leader having lead global organisations and tech Start-ups, Alice combines empathetic insight with a broad psychology training in psychotherapy, NLP and Mediation to enable critical breakthroughs and successful transformations.
Alice's favourite coaching questions are:
- If you couldn't fail, what would you do?
- What did your family teach you about how to handle conflict?
- What would your ideal obituary explain about you?
With a deep understanding of NLP and 20 years as a senior leader, Guy partners with you to achieve your version of success. Guy coaches you to observe the current situation, explore what needs to change and discover the resources to make it happen.
Guy's favourite coaching questions are:
- What is not the way you want it to be?
- How is this a problem for you?
- Do you deserve your desired outcome?